Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Content 4



Chapter 14: For controlling water, air, and gravity in the Duat:

I have come forth from Seb.  He has given unto me the inundation and has power over it as Hapi.  I open the doors of Heaven – out of it pours the waters of Heaven.  I have conquered the armies of Seth on the waters; so shall I conquer the force of the waters.  I shall command the winds and the direction of the seas, in my name of ‘Horur.’

c.MC 2013.

 

Chapter 15: For protective Amulets:

        “Homage to you ye Neteru!  I am one of the passengers in the yacht of AmunRa, that which courses through the body of Nut at night.  I am purified by the light, cleansed by sacred waters, and anointed with perfumed oils by Hathor and Isis.  I am one with the Creator Neter, Ptah-Ra.  From his lips comes my power. 
        “O Heart Scarab, O Red Amulet of the Heart, I have found you on my mummy. 
        “O Golden Djed of Osiris, I have found you on my mummy.
        “O Emerald Ankh, Keeper of Eternal Life, I have found you on my mummy.
        “O Isis Knot, made of white and red silk, I have found you on my mummy.
        “O Collar of Gold, Protector of the Neck and Clavicle, I have found you on my mummy.
        “O Papyrus Column, made of Feldspar or Adventurine, I have found you on my mummy.
        “O Udjat Eye of Horus, Keeper of the White Light of Energy, I have found you on my mummy.
        “O Ivory Headrest, I have found you under my mummy.
        “O Lapis Lazuli Ushabty, my proxy in the Duat, I have found you on my mummy.
        “O Golden Vulture, O Goddess Mut, I have found you on my mummy.
        “O Golden Falcon, Great Horur, I have found you on my mummy.
        “O Slide-Rule of Ptah, I have found you on my mummy.
        “O Aegis of Sakhemet, I have found you on my mummy.
        “O Titanium Dagger, my protector in Duat, I have found you on my mummy.
        “I have been provided with these magical Amulets by Toth and Ptah himself.  I am a good Soul and my Ka is well versed in the Book of Coming Forth by the Light.  Hail then unto me, for I am one with the Neteru.”

Chapter 16: For establishing a residence in Heaven.




“Anubis has come with orders from Ptah to build me a residence in the Duat or in Heaven, says this ‘notice.’  ‘What does this notice say?’ This ‘notice’ is a decree from Ptah that the Duat shall build me a stronghold near water or a coastline, with nearby farmland or a business, and many Ushabtis and tools with which to establish it.  The stronghold shall have three levels including a cellar and vault.  Cedar-wood and Oakwood shall form the walls, with reinforced stone and concrete for its base.  It shall have utilities such as indoor plumbing, electricity and telephone cables, and computer terminals.  There shall be a large kitchen with walk-in pantry, a dining room or hall, four rooms for conversation or leisure, six bedrooms and four bathrooms.  There shall be a garage or dock nearby.  Solar panels for electricity shall adorn the roof, on ceramic tiles.  A laundry room shall be installed.  This stronghold shall be fully furnished and offerings made for initial use.  The Ushabty workforce shall also work in the farms or business after the stronghold is complete.  This stronghold is paid in advance, once my Soul passes the Judgment of Ma’at after transition.”





No comments:

Post a Comment