Chapter 63: For a Noble Mastaba with Serdab chamber in Duat:
“My Ka is restored and found to be
righteous in the name of ‘Victory.’ I
was one of the attendants of Toth in his Council. I assisted with his work as Royal Scribe to
Pharaoh, giving commands to the artists working on a monument and recording the
levels in the Granaries. For my work I
have earned a Mastaba in the Western Desert, complete with offerings chamber
(Serdab) and Ka statue. Toth has
recorded my works on his stele; I am celebrated in the Halls of Life. My name is perfect, my Shadow is long, and my
Sekhem is golden; I am one with the Gods of the East, ever living and beautiful
forever.”
Chapter 66: For lighting an
oil lamp or electric strobe light in the Duat:
“I
am the golden falcon, great of light and brightness; I destroy the darkness and
sever its ties to the East. AmonRa has
come. He has enveloped my head with an
aura. He has made me to see in the
darkness with an inner glow; my light is lit, my lamp is filled with oil, and
my Soul is balanced like Atum.”
Chapter
67: For not having one’s soul erased by an Angry Neter.
“O
Lord of Mercy and Compassion! Forgive my trespasses in your domain! I did not
mean what I said, I did not mean to offend the Neteru of Duat! I am a kind and fair soul. I have given charity when it was deserved. I judged fairly between the rivals. I extinguished the flame, repaired the wheel,
and replenished the scorched land when it was arid. I am a valuable soul, do not erase me! Find it in your heart, O Toth, god of the sacred
Moon, to undo my actions and words so that I am pure and decent. Hail Toth, and
praises unto his decision.”
Chapter
68: To be read on the day of the Funeral Service:
“O
Osiris, King of Life, Lord of Eternity, Master of the Longbow and Keeper of the
Red Beer of Eternity, I have come forth from Geb to meet and worship thee. I am a servant of thy Son Baba and thy Son
Horus. I read your epitaph on your
temple walls, granting you happiness, good health, and contentment. I am beloved by your sister Isis. O Osiris, let the North Wind give you
refreshment as it did on this appendage of Geb.
O Osiris, may Anubis come and prepare a table of offerings before you; O
Osiris, may Toth come and repair your bandages while you rest in your
sarcophagus. Your enemies have been
destroyed by the fierce wrath of Sakhemet, and are no more. Peace be upon Geb & Nut, the Lands of the
Living. O Osiris, I am one with
you. May I pass by the coil of Apophis
safely. May I find a place in Heaven and
in the Barque of Osiris to dwell. May I
be given initial offerings, and hire Ushabtis to work for you at the farms and
ranches of Yaru. O Osiris, Lord of the
West, I ask of you for these things through your Son, Haroeris the Divine
Conqueror.”
Chapter 69: For permitting
the Soul to gather its Ka and rejoin it in Heaven:
“I am not a name-less spirit, for I have
a name and it is ‘Victorious in Truth.’ I go down to my planet as a falcon, I
discover my Ka and its equipment, and take them with me back to the Duat. My Ka of my body is intact. The Kau of my possessions of my former life
are with me. There is no part of me
lacking. I am a whole spirit and my Soul
is Amun.”
Chapter
70: To be Reborn via Nut:
P’th
the Creator, who created Osiris and Ra, Tefnut and Geb, was himself
immortal. He chose to become a living
mummy, as his body aged while his immortal essence did not. This explains why he is depicted wearing a
shroud-like cloak. He holds the scepters
of strength, life, and stability and stands on the foundation of Order and
Truth (Ma’at) in his golden shrine or booth.
He uses his drafting tools, imbued with magical or technological
abilities, to ‘open the door for Ra’, ‘open the mouth of the dead so they can
live’, and design the bodies of the living as a Genetic Organisms Designer.
For the living, the benefits of
worshipping P’th or acknowledging him, allow him to open a path to eternal life
or the Afterlife for the living. His is
the patron god of Engineers and Architects, Artists, Craftsmen, and Scientists. P’th will cause the living to be reborn
either on Earth or in another region, through the body of Nut (outer
space). Nut [Noot] is the goddess of the
heavens, planets and stars. To be reborn
in Nut, like Ra is every day, is symbolic of eternal life or consciousness, so
that the deceased does not forget the enjoyment of experiences.
Whosoever
knows this chapter will be reborn in a future life, be able to choose one’s
parents and household, and good luck will follow you throughout that new life.
Chapter
71: To write one’s fate of a future life:
The Lord of Vegetation, the Moon
Osiris, he who introduced farming and irrigation to Egypt, was the god of
civilization. His body was as bread, his
blood was as wine, for he introduced both to Egypt, the land made firm on
Geb. Because of his power over
agriculture he was made immortal just as plants grow, and are resurrected by
water when they wilt. If he was killed,
his power would cause his remnant to grow new cells and return to life. His consort Isis did this when she came to
him. His sister, Nephthys, was the Lady
of Darkness or the New Moon, and her brother Seth was the Lord of Darkness and
of storms and of destruction.
When the Lord of Darkness, who became
jealous of the popularity of his brother, killed Osiris (by drowning him) there
was a red moon in the sky. It was as
blood in color. This was the blood of
kings, shown for all to see. Isis saw
this and came to him. She revived Osiris
with her power. Then Seth found him again and minced him, scattering his parts
all over Egypt. When this occurred the
month was divided into 30 days, symbolized by the 30 parts initially
separated. Isis searched over Egypt, and
in finding each piece made an altar over it, and giving it a name and a number
(calendar). Isis reunited the pieces of
Osiris and in 3 days the New Moon disappeared and was replaced with a Crescent
Moon – the resurrection of Osiris.
Because the lunar cycle is continuous,
people can record Time. Thus, Osiris is
the Lord of Eternity. Horus, the son of
Osiris, is the day sky. When the sky
shows the Moon of Osiris in daylight, Horus reestablishes the throne of
Osiris.
Whosoever
knows this chapter will be able to foresee a great distance of Time, knowing
past and future alike; you will become a god of the Tribunal, and shall partake
of the fruits of eternity, living like a child of the God, and protected
always.
Chapter
72: To become a living god among the Stars of Nut, to live forever after the
mortal death, and be rewarded.
Whosoever
knows this chapter will always have and make friends, whether on a world of the
Living or Dead; will have powers of a god and intelligence worthy of a prodigy.
In earliest darkness, from beyond
the limit of knowledge, there awoke a being of magnificent intellect and
power. For as far as can be remembered
this sleep was the future and also the past, for such is the confines of
eternity… This being was One without a Second.
He was alone. He rose from his sleep, looked about himself, and seeing
no one he wept. For loneliness is the
greatest horror. And in doing so, he
created the eternal ocean of Nu.
Once the ocean of Nu was filled with his
tears, and the void of the universe was a watery Abyss, this entity thought of
companionship, & then spat into the ocean.
His eyes focused on the dribble, and his eyes burned with the fire of
supreme power. His Companion rose from
the ocean of Nu, and was female. Because he spat into the ocean and created
life, he was then known as P’th. His
companion being of pure energy was called Sakhemet.
P’th and Sakhemet burned with the
attraction of creativity, and so mated.
P’th sent the fertilized egg into Nu where it gestated and grew. Once the egg was mature it hatched. Out came a Blue Lotus flower, called
Nefertum. When the Lotus unfolded, out
came a fireball of light and power, called Ra.
P’th was ever more impressed, so he spoke the names of elements of the
environment, and spat out the others.
Shu was the Wind, Nut the night sky, Horus the day sky, Kheper the
morning Ra, Atum the evening Ra, and Osiris the Moon in male aspect with his
consort Isis as the female aspect. P’th
was satisfied. When he decided to rest,
he spoke the name “Toth” and out of his mouth came the great Toth (Thoth), who
was his proxy in the universe, who was given the power to direct the others as
a regent. Toth became the ‘heart and
mind of the Creator’, i.e. he who decided what to do with the Creation and who
to employ in the creation of Life. From
Nefertum came the seeds of Life, which were planted on the Sons of Geb (planets). These seeds produced life energy and with the
designs made by the Great Engineer (P’th), they were given shape and form and
intelligence. Such was the creation of
the universe.
c.MC 2013.


No comments:
Post a Comment