Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Content 7



Chapter 43:  For giving memory to one’s Akh:

          “Hail Toth, God of Memory, keeper of the sacred books!  Grant unto me, thy loyal scribe, a set of fresh memories that are important ones.  I shall not forget this, says my Akh.”

          Chapter 44: For entrance into the Divine Elevator in Duat: 

          “Shu has opened a passage into Restau that we may go by.  While traveling by chariot we came across a building, with a mile high tower and a mile deep basement.  I asked my companion, “How deep does this tower go?” He answered me, “Why it is an elevator to Heaven and Earth!”  I replied, “How strange, that we have not encountered it before.  May we go inside?” We entered the building and approached a table amid three doors with glowing buttons.  The Akh at the door greeted us.  We pressed a button.  The door opened.  “Going up?” asked an Akh.  “No,” we said, “Going down to Earth.” “Good selection,” said the Akh.  We then traveled to Earth and opened the door.  We were in New York City.”






 Chapter 45: For traveling to Technopolis and acquiring a hotel suite there:

          “I come by boat and by chariot, across the barren hills and the salty oceans.  Four hours by boat and I have come across a canal leading to the Capital.  I see numerous cars and boats traveling along roads and canals.  I see buildings and stadiums, houses and arenas, roller coasters and farms on both sides.  The Citadel is glorious.  Within its gated walls lays the center of our afterlife civilization.  To my astonishment I am given a room key and a fruit basket, so as to spend a day here.  I will visit the amenities there, after relaxing in a Jacuzzi or swimming pool, visiting important dignitaries and their relatives and attendants.  Only in Technopolis do birds fly without danger from hungry cats; for I saw all animals content, and all people in happiness.”



Chapter 46: For making the Akh be reunited with the body:

          “My Eye is the Eye of Ra; it was repaired, its energy restored.  May likewise be done to my Akh with my body.  May my body be restored.  May I become alive with life, may I eat life, may I drink life, may I swallow down life and live like Ra every day.”


c.MC 2013.


 

Chapter 47: Of making the Ka content in its tomb:

        “My Ka of my Khat, My Essence of my body, hear me!  I have worked on Earth to grant you a home and offerings.  Be satisfied with your condition; you may dwell in statues or rocks or waterfalls.  Do not dissipate, O Ka!  My tomb is complete with Chapel, Ushabtis, amulets, birthing bricks, murals, false-door, and possessions.  I offer you Caesar Salads, pasta with sauce, sandwiches, milkshakes, ice cream and cookies, NY Steaks, Mahi-Mahi fish steaks, exotic fruit, vegetable soup and tossed salads, soft drinks and white / red wine, & pure drinking water.  I offer you linen bed sheets, cotton clothing, silk vestments & pillows, a bed and couch, and a dresser.  I offer you a color television and DVD player, a computer, a radio, tables and chairs, silverware & porcelain ware, toilet items and a bathing chamber.  Do not dissipate!  I offer you these things in my name of ‘Ra-Atum-Ptah-Tanen’ and promise more in Duat.  Do not dissipate! You are my Ka and I love my Ka.  Hail my Ka!”

          Chapter 48: For entering the Fields of Peace: 

        “I am Osiris, the first-born of Tefnut and Geb. What I detest I will not eat or drink, what I detest is excrement and pollution.  There is no pollution or excrement in the Fields of Peace.  I am a living star, I am a good god of the West; I enter in peace and go in peace.  I go forth from Amenti, I drink beer and eat cakes, I dwell in cool waters and flowering gardens irrigated by small streams.  I am not a warrior, nor am I a murderer or a witch.  I am a good and clean Soul.  I have earned a place among the Elders.”





No comments:

Post a Comment