Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Content 6



Chapter 25: To unite the Akh with the Khat, the soul with the body.


        “My Eye is the Eye of Ra; it was repaired, its energy restored.  May likewise be done to my Akh with my body.  May my body be restored.  May I become alive with life, may I eat life, may I drink life, may I swallow down life and live like Ra every day.”
        “I am just and young, eternal and beloved.  May my Akh be restored, purged, cleansed and made ready for the Throne of Duat, for I seek to placate the winds of change and fortify myself with pure water from frozen ice.  This same ice came down upon Egypt during the hailstorm of the plague of Tefnut.  May I be cleansed from this ice, O Ka, and may I be rubbed with Natron, Aloe, and coconut soap.”

Chapter 26: For protection against fire and scalding water.


        “O Imperishable Stars, protect my Akh from blistering water, that I may pass by clean and dry.  O Imperishable Stars, you who shine on the brows of Nut, who give sustenance to Ra and Sakhemet, give unto me thy eternal skin, that I may endure forever.”

          Chapter 27: A List of Pyramids found in the Duat:

        “Horizon of Khufu.  Divine Pyramid of Menkaura.  Great Pyramid of Khafra.  Golden Pyramid of Sneferu.  Silver Pyramid of Imhotep. Emerald Pyramid of Haroeris the Divine Conqueror.  Blue Pyramid of Mentuhotep.  Divine Pyramid Complex of Nebkheperura.  Bent Pyramid of Caesar.  Bent Pyramid Complex of Caesarion.  Small Pyramid of Cleopatra.  Great Pyramid Complex of Alexander.  Pyramid Temple Complex of Pepi.  Pyramid of Thutmose.”

          Chapter 28: For a portable stairwell or ladder to reach Duat from Geb:

        “O Ferryman, I gave you silver and yet you spared me no ladder!  Please see to it that I am transported to the Other Side safely with a means to return the way I came.  In return I will say to Osiris that you are his finest boats-man on this side of the Styx River.”



Chapter 29: For restoring life to the mummy:

“O Osiris ______, Lord of Life, awaken! O Unnefer, God of the West, awaken! I am thy son Horus, and I have vindicated the throne of Egypt by defeating Seth.  Apophis is also detained in a trap.  It is safe for you to return.  O Osiris, King of the Two Lands; O Osiris ____, my hero, my protector, my benefactor – Awaken!  May your mummy be energized, may your vital Sekhem be restored, and may your Ba and Ka reunite in your Sahu.  May you awaken so you can rule the living once more.”

          Chapter 30: For having power over the Elements:

        “Hail O Goddess of the Four Winds, Ye who keeps the air of the gods shut in behind your golden doors!  Open for me, for I am Horus the Elder, the one who has restored the regime of Osiris in Duat, that Good and Fair King.” 
        “Hail O Goddess of the Eternal Flame, Ye who kindles the Flame of Immortality!  Light upon my torch thy power, O Goddess, for I know your name and I know that ye will work for me upon hearing it; and it is: “Firebrand of Zeus.”
        “Hail O Goddess of Pure Water, Ye who drinks from the fountains of Hapy and Nu.  Fill my jug with thy waters, for I am a good friend of Ptah-Sokar and he knows I thirst for the purest of all waters.”     
        “Hail O Goddess of the Earth, O Keeper of Fertile Soil, for Osiris is redeemed in your name.  I have come to collect this soil and sand for Anubis, the god of tombs and of buried bones.”
        “Hail all Goddesses! Ye will be restored upon the earth as benefactors of the lower dwellers, once all Elemental Powers are restored unto the Living Horus.”
       
          Chapter 31: For transforming your Ba into any shape desired:

        “Hail O Golden Falcon, Horus-of-the-Horizons! I know thy sister Isis and she has given me permission to sail with you to Abydos.  I come bearing gifts of tribute from thy neighbors in Babylon, Syria and Nubia.  I installed priests at thy temples, granted trade with Cyprus and Crete, made provision for your tomb and Palace, and filled the granaries with corn, wheat, barley, and rye.  Your followers are resplendent in thy Barque, O Master of the Horizon.  The fields are ripe with tall grain, the vines are full of round grapes, and the silk farm is producing fine silk clothing.  Your gold and silver mines are discovering new veins to work in.  I find thy Empire to be prosperous, O Golden Falcon.  Now concerning my affairs in Duat or Heaven, may I ascend like a hawk, swim like a fish, bloom like a blossoming flower, sing like a frog, crawl like a crocodile, slither like a Cobra, sting like a wasp or scorpion, and behave like the Great Creator Ptah.”

        Chapter 32: For retaining ones’ mind, heart, and Canopic Chest:

        “O Duamutef, Hapi, Qebsenuf, & Imsety: keepers of my organs in my Canopic Chest, be warned.  I am an eternal Akh.  I have powers within my heart, and my mind, that will be worried if they are not within me.  Tarry, tarry then onto my barque and I will show unto you my powers; they are that of solar gods, of stellar worlds.  I can provide light and fire from my eyes.  I can control the seasons to my liking.  I can create storms and earthquakes with my will.  If you do not provide protection to my organs, I cannot guarantee that natural disasters would not be unleashed upon the Earth, and cataclysms in the Duat.”

       
Chapter 33: For vindication before the Tribunal Council of Duat:

        “Every Pharaoh must face you, O Council, to answer for our decisions on Earth as a living Akh.  All who answer you must pass a test of righteousness.  I am a righteous Akh – I gave resources to the poor and destitute, I fed those needing food, I saved the victims of sunstroke with the waters of life.  I judged the guilty with fairness, and made no deals for the wicked.  I saw the throne restored with Horur as sovereign.  I was courteous and noble.  I respected other’s views and did not become infuriated except for a just cause.  In defense of the Crown, I avenged the innocent and made war against the infidels.  Is this not righteous behavior O Council? For if it is not, then why are there Pharaohs who do this living in Amenti with Osiris and Isis?  I am as righteous as I am from experience, I know not the ways of the false gods.”

Chapter 34: For protection against enemies and other creatures:

        “O Gnashing of Teeth, O Great Lizard of the West, be gone from me!  O Barbarian of the lower world, who carries weapons and armor to assail me with, be gone from me!  O Insect, O Snake, O Cockroach, O Mosquito, O Worm, O Vampire Bat, be gone from me! O Dog-headed Fiend, O Crocodile immersed in dread, O Scorpion of the Desert, be gone from me! I am the Sun God Ra-Tanen! I am the Avenger of the Throne! I cause disasters with my will, and destruction with my wrath! Be gone all enemies of NN_____, for I am an Akh, and am vindicated with Maat, living forever.”

        Chapter 35: For causing the Gods to be favorable and content:

        “Hail to you, givers of power of Heaven.  Wash away the anger of the God who is wrought with me.  Pure is my tongue, for I am a child of the universe, still learning of the ways of the Neteru, and meant no harm against the Ennead.  Wash away the wrath of him or her who is angry with me.  I am a living Akh, and justified with Maat.”

Chapter 36: For removing foolish speech and not being fettered in Duat:

        “My mouth was pure before that fiend, Nak, put false words in my mouth! I spoke like an idiot before the Tribunal, damning everyone who heard it.  Now, those words were not of my own choosing, they were implanted in my mouth by Nak, that serpent.  Horur has come to take Nak up with a chain, and so the serpent is fallen.  My mouth is pure once more, and speaks only righteousness.  Nor am I to be chained or fettered in Duat, for what Nak has done today.”

Chapter 37: For opening the tomb for the Ka and Shadow in Duat:

        “The Cavern of Duat is open for residents of that domain.  If Shu comes out into the light, so shall I.  If Shu opens up the tomb, so shall I.  Shu, the god of unformed matter, Lord of the Celestial Winds, is content and in accordance with Maat.  If he lives, I live; if he goes out, I go out.  I will not be deprived of my home, nor the Shadow and Ka of Shu, nor that of my own.”

         


Chapter 38: For being in the presence of Hathor:

        “Hathor, Lady of the West, who gives fruit from the Sycamore Tree, giver of life.  I am thy lover, be still my heart.  As I visit you, grant a place for me at your table, for I am Horus, son of Osiris.” 

        Chapter 39:  For becoming an Elder in the Council & knowing the residents of Duat:

        “I am Atum-Ra, who made the Heavens and the firmament.  I fashioned the Gods from dust and fire.  I breathed life into Amun, cooled the wrath of Sakhemet, and calmed the rages of Horur.  I eat cakes and drink ale on my altar near my false-door. I am one with righteousness and honor my word; I am a loyal servant of my God.  Never have I strayed my path towards darkness or did I ever sin from the whims of the fiends of Nak.  I use my scythe and cut the nine cubits of grain per acre in my estate.  I mill my own wheat, and pour water upon it to make dough.  I fashion my bread as I fashioned the people of the living, on my clay wheel, like that of Khnum. 
        “I am a living Akh. I know the limits of the Earth and have met the peoples on the horizon.  I know their names, places, and faces by memory.  I know of every Nome and district in the Duat, from Abydos and Heliopolis, to Technopolis and Nekhen.  The souls of Hermopolis know my estate, and visit when they wish.  I have a map of Duat and a car with which to visit all the peoples therein.  I know all the canals, roads, and paths; I know of the places and seats of the Neteru.  No one escapes my vision, I see all places at once and know of their locations, just as words in a book.”

          Chapter 40: For preventing one’s place and throne from being taken in Duat:

        “O my throne, my seat at the Court of the Neteru, remain mine! I have come to serve you in my role of Knight of Osiris.  In return you will remain in my possession, O my throne.  May the Gods see that you are mine, now and in the future, for Osiris gave his throne to Horus, and likewise you were created for me.”

          Chapter 41: For traveling through Rosetjau, the Entrance to Duat:

        “The canals and roads in the sky all lead to Rosetjau, the First City en route to Neter-Xert.  I created water and light, and I have attained the necessary qualifications for worship as a Son (or Daughter) of Amun; I go in as a falcon, and I return as a Phoenix.  I was reborn in Abydos, where Isis discovered the head of Osiris, and a temple was built in her honor.  The Mounds of Osiris are pyramids found in Duat, and I have cleared the sand from their entrances.  I am a noble among the dead.  I have received praise from the Neteru, and granted peace to the Rivals.  I am vindicated before Osiris and live forever as an Akh.  The roads and canals to Rosetjau have been opened to me, and I travel therewith without opposition from the Lord of Life.”

c.MC 2013.



Chapter 42: For Providing Furnishings in one’s home in Duat or Heaven.

          “I am just and young, eternal and beloved.  May my Akh be restored, purged, cleansed and made ready for the Throne of Duat, for I seek to placate the winds of change and fortify myself with pure water from frozen ice.  This same ice came down upon Egypt during the hailstorm of the plague of Tefnut.  May I be cleansed from this ice, O Ka, and may I be rubbed with Natron, Aloe, and coconut soap.”
          “As I am now purified, may also my heart and mouth be purified in the Holy Light. For every good action I perform(ed), may I receive currency to purchase furnishings in the shopping malls of Technopolis, Amenti, and other regions of Duat. For my testimony I have earned about 10,000 units.” 






No comments:

Post a Comment